Hosted by EEBC
Xcel Energy's Spring 2017
Residential Contractors Sales Training
Stephen Ross, Presenter
Technicians & Comfort Advisors Should Attend!
• Why the first few minutes of an appointment are as important as the last
few minutes — and how to make the most of it
• How to answer the customer’s big question about price up front, in a way
that nets better conversation
• How to provide the customer options that will move them to choose higher efficiency solutions
• How and when to talk about the money, cash or financing, in a low stress way
• How to get customers to make a decision when it’s 70 degrees outside
and they’re comfortable• How to put what you learn into action
$50 per person | 2-Day Training
EEBC MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT
$45 per person | 2-Day Training
RETAIL PRICE: $500 per person
Payment Due At registration | Payment Is Non-Refundable
Registration is limited to 2 trainees per company
Stephen Ross is Director of Sales for Waldrop, Inc. ($35,000,000 in total revenue in 2016). Prior to joining Waldrop in 2014, he spent several years as a consultant helping HVAC companies around the country improve their processes in order to provide outstanding customer service and growth.
In 2016, Stephen joined Strategic Partner, a South Carolina-based professional services firm that specializes in sales training, coaching and leadership development. Strategic Partner is an authorized licensee of Sandler Training, an international training and consulting organization dedicated to improving sales, leadership, management and customer service skills. Sandler was recently named the #1 training company in America by Entrepreneur Magazine.
Stephen grew up in Columbia, SC, attended Penn State where he met his amazing wife, Julie, and currently lives in Greer, South Carolina. Stephen and Julie have five children ranging in age from 5 to 15.
• CLASS LOCATION •